CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weight loss update

Well...sorry I haven't update my ticker to the right.  The site has been messed up and it won't let me edit my current ticker and I've been too lazy to make a completely new one.  I will give you my stats right here in this post. 

Starting weight 11/14/2010:  250lbs
Current weight 3/9/2011:       222.4lbs
Total weight lost:  27.6lbs

Total weight lost since Kaelin's birth on September 13- 47.6lbs

I have been in a slump lately.  I still continue to go to Zumba and Kickboxing.  I have added a strength training class once a week.  I really enjoy it.  I am definitely sore the next few days after I do it.  I might give up one of my Cardio classes once a week to add the strength training for another night.  We'll see.  I really want to do a circuit training class but right now there are not any openings in the class that is at my fitness level.  I burn between 500-700 calories per 60-90 minute workout and I keep my daily caloric intake between 1200-1500. 
I did buy a Jillian Michaels Detox and Cleanse thing at Walgreens because it was on sale for $8.99, orig. $39.99...however, I don't feel like it really is doing anything.  Oh well. 

I had to empty the 403 pictures from my phone to my computer because it was being really slow and glitchy.  When I did that, I found some pictures that I had taken of myself on November 21.  I then put on the same pants and sports bra and took some current pictures of my weight loss.  It's amazing to see the side by side and it gives me motivation to keep going.  I promise I am not sucking in...proof is in the back fat picture.  No way to suck in back fat!!  :)
I have been debating whether or not to post them for the last few days and I thought, "what the heck, people wear less than this at the gym or at the beach"  I'm proud of what I have accomplished and you can bet that when I lose the full  50lbs there will be another set of pictures.  My only regret is that I didn't take measurements to see how many inches lost. 

7 comments:

Unknown

Wow! The difference between your pictures are amazing! Congratulations!

I just started taking progress pictures and I hope to see the same progress you made soon. Keep it up!

Litney

Keep it up girlie! If I were you, I would pick up the second strength training class. More muscle underneath burns more fat on top! And since the weather should be getting nicer in the next few weeks, you will be able to get outside and do some extra cardio, like pushing your girls to the park or running around the playground after Lauren.

Keep up the good work!

Kristen

Thanks girls! -Litney, I am going to try and incorporate more and more strength training. I wrote on your facebook but then realized you gave it up for Lent :)

Jill

You look great!! You are giving me motivation! :) Thanks for posting

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥

WOW! You are so amazing! I am SO VERY impressed in the change in your pictures! Keep up the EXCELLENT and AMAZING work! Thanks for sharing all this! It is fun to rejoice with you as you hit your goals!

themurrayfamily

You look awesome!! I think you are kicking butt and doing so well. You are going to get me motivated to get moving again!! Once Doctor gives me clearance, I am off to get moving and drop this extra weight! Way to go and keep going!!
Kate

Julie S.

WOW! What an amazing accomplishment! :) GO YOU!