CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Only to be let down....

Do you ever get so excited, so worked up and wait and wait and wait for something, only to be let down?  I feel that way right now. I have tears in my eyes, a knot in my stomach.    Honestly, it may seem petty, but what I'm talking about is a phone call from Kevin.  I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but I waited up all night long for it.  Waking up at 12am, 2am, 3am, 4am, finally for good at 5:30am to check my phone.  I'm not mad, just disappointed.  I know something probably came up, but this is news I've been so anxious to hear for weeks now. 
I'm so tired of waiting, is it November yet?!

1 comments:

themurrayfamily

I can't even begin to imagine! Hang in there. You are so strong. I can't wait for you and your family to be all together again!!