CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thank you!

Thanks so much to everyone for their praise and words of encouragement.  I need that encouragement for motivation and that is precisely why I decided to blog about it and hold myself accountable. 
For now though, I am beat.  I did my first Spin class.  Holy smokes is my butt sore.  They "conveniently" didn't mention that there was a box of seat cushions in the corner.  Also, all of the regulars had the fans pointing directly at themselves.  Fan Hogs!  I had sweat dripping off my nose, chin, eyelids, and even my elbows.  I was torn because my legs were so tired from the major resistance and climbing parts but my butt hurt when I sat back down.  I was told to give it a few more times.   I tried to sign up for a class on Saturday but it was already full.  I guess I'll have to try for another time next week.  I need a bigger water bottle too...just for that class. 

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone for their kind words.  I'm so tired though, I'm gonna take my sore butt and jello legs to bed. Goodnight!

1 comments:

Rebecca

You are so motivational for me!!! I can't believe how much weight you have lost. I need to watch what I eat a little more....You look fabulous!!!