CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Not long after I wrote the previous post about being let down, I received the call I had been up all night waiting for.  I'll admit, when it finally came, I didn't act as cheery or excited when I answered the phone. When I heard the words, "Guess how many days?!" - My heart started racing.  (*Due to security reasons, I cannot post days, times or any information regarding flights, travel, etc.) 
I have so much to do to get ready.  I have waited to get stuff ready hoping that it will all keep me busy until he gets here. 

I am thankful for a friend I met at the gym.  She does home daycare and has offered to watch the girls when needed as I prepare myself and get all groomed up for Kevin's arrival.  Not only do I have to get myself ready, but I have to bring up Kevin's clothes from his box in the basement and wash and get them all hung up.  I also need to start organizing and getting suitcases ready for our trip to Minnesota.  And I need to start organizing what outfits I will wear for our weekend trip to Chicago!  Kevin and I are going there for our little honeymoon/getting reacquainted time. 
Does anyone have an MUST-DO/SEE/EAT places in Chicago.  It can be a little diner to a fancy restaurant.  Doesn't matter, we're gonna splurge folks...and I can't wait!  We've gotta make the most out of the few short weeks we will have together before he goes back.