CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Weekly weigh-in

203.6

This will be short and sweet. I am a few days behind. Sorry!  Yes, I am down weight but no I have not been working out.  Maybe my body needed the rest??  Not sure.  I did see my Dr. today as a follow up for the anxiety I have been experiencing and she's insistent on exercise being part of my daily treatment plan. It's not just a suggestion, She is saying it's my prescription.  That's a little kick in the butt that I need to get back in the groove.  It will help pass the hours while Kevin is gone too.  I'm thinking about switching to evenings at the gym.  Not sure.  Evenings will be the hardest to be home once he's deployed. 
I miss exercising too. I can tell my body misses it too.  My body is aching just because it's not stretched out and warmed up much lately. 
Any ways! 

Starting weight:  222lbs
Current weight:  203.6lbs
Total weight loss: 18.4lbs
Weight loss to go:  33.6lbs

Have a great week! 

0 comments: