CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Things my kids say...

Lauren:  Mom, I need to change my underpants.
Me:  Did you have an accident?
Lauren:  No, I just got some toot on it. 
_____________________________________________________

Driving down the road and we saw a car with University of North Dakota Plates and Kevin yelled
"GO SIOUX!!" 
Kaelin then yelled : Hi Sue, Sue come back! Hi Sue!!!

___________________________________________________________

Me:  Lauren, quit kicking the door!
Lauren:  I'm not! I'm just knocking with my feet!

____________________________________________________________

While watching the X Factor or the Voice

Kaelin:  That's terrible!  or Bravo! 
(She really loves music) 

_____________________________________________________________

While taking out my contacts: 

Lauren:  Mom why are you taking out your eyeballs? 

_____________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Bridget

These are awesome! I think my favorite is the toot one. I think its time you taught her what the word shart means :)

Annette

LOL. Your kids are so funny! :)