CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in

207.6lbs

Today is going to be short and sweet. I watch a 3 month old little girl on Monday/Wednesday mornings and so I have to keep the kids busy and happy while she sleeps (so they don't wake her)  and I have to keep her busy and happy when she's awake.  Keeping her happy is super easy, she's a great baby unless she's hungry and she hasn't quite mastered the bottle yet.  So anyway..short and sweet. 

Life was busy this week.  I made it to the gym 3 times, the other days were filled with MOPS, walks and trips to the farmers market and parks with the kids.  I am happy. 
I saw the scale go as low as 205.8 and that was exciting but short lived because I didn't eat great this weekend. 

Those jeans I fit into last weekend, I don't know what the deal is but I can't get them up over my butt anymore.  What the heck?! So..my goal is to git into those jeans comfortably by Christmas even if they are dried in the dryer! 

Hope you all have a great week! 

Starting weight:  222
Current weight:  207.6
Total weight loss:  14.4

GOAL: 170
weight loss to go:  37.6lb

0 comments: