CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Funny

Here are a few things out of my girls' mouths this last week that might make you laugh because they made me laugh! 

Lauren after seeing a commercial:  "Hey Mommy, when I grow up I want to wear bras and get big boobies like you!" 

Kaelin:  "Ice Ice Baby do do do do do do doo doo" - In tune and all..

Lauren followed me in the bathroom while Aunt Flow happened to be in town:  "Oh No, mommy! Do you need a bandaid?!"  -- She was legitimately concerned. 

Kaelin to her dad:  "Pull my finger...toot"  - I swear he taught them that! 

During Bedtime prayers: 
Lauren:  "I am thankful for a door, a window and a forehead"
Kaelin with her finger in her nose:  "I got boogers"


2 comments:

Litney

HAHA so cute! i can't wait for lou to talk!

Annette

These quotes really made me LOL. :) I can't imagine what Lauren would say about MY big chest if she saw it. Ha!