CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekly Weigh in

209lbs


Down 1.2lbs from last week.  I made it to the gym 4 out of 7 days again this week. I had originally set a goal for 5 days this week but didn't make it this weekend.  I wish the gym opened earlier on the weekends.  I am usually up by 6:30 am but the gym doesn't open until 8.  By that time the kids are up and I'm making breakfast and what not. I try to let Kevin sleep in on weekends since he's up at 4:45am everyday during the week.  I could have easily gone to the gym the rest of the day Saturday but I sure enjoyed my time just relaxing with my family. Oh yeah, I also went grocery shopping.  I would consider fighting the crowds at the commissary somewhat of a workout :) 

Anyways..I still plan on trying to make it this week 5 times.  Keep me accountable! 
I am still struggling with weighing myself everyday.  In a way it keeps me on track but sometimes it makes me disappointed.  I saw my weight this week as high as 211 and as low as 207.6 and we settled this morning at 209.  I was happy to be down a pound since we made homemade pizza last night for supper and I did not hold back.  A pound is a pound is a pound.  That is my goal per week, so I am happy. 

Starting weight:  222
Today's weight:  209
Total weight loss:  13lbs
Goal:  170lbs
Pounds to lose:  39


1 comments:

Annette

I was 231.4 today, which is up from 230.0 on Friday. However, I told you already how I think I may have lost that. LOL. Good job on your loss last week! I will text you everyday to see if you've gone to the gym or not. :)