CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Fun (so far!)

Most of you are friends of mine on Facebook, so you see our daily updates and pictures from our weekly activities..but for those of you who aren't friends on facebook.  Here is what we've been up to! 
This fall has been crazy warm and dry (so I'm told) for the Pacific Northwest.  The rain is supposed to start up tomorrow, and I miss the rain since it's been about 4 months since I've seen any, BUT  I'm not looking forward to it raining everyday for the next 7-8 months. 

We have been keeping busy but making sure to take time to just relax as well.   Kevin usually wants to just relax on weekends and that is understandable.  I usually want to run away on weekends so we compromise and do fun things on Saturday and just chill on Sunday after church. 
It's been a good compromise. 

We still haven't made it to Mt. Rainier but we feel it's just a bit too much for the girls right now.  They do have stroller friendly trails but they are in the whiny "Hold you!"  "I want out!" "I want in!"  phase and we just would rather not deal with that right now.

So...We've stayed close to home for the most part.  Here is our fall (so far) in pictures!




Berry picking in the ditch across the street from our house. 


Kaelin loves them!


Playing basketball! 


Pumpkin Patch


Giant pumpkins





 
I have some more pictures and video on my phone that I plan on sharing soon!