CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekly weigh-in 206

I'm actually typing this on Sunday night, but I was unsure if I'd get a chance to do it tomorrow morning. I babysit on Monday/Wednesdays and figured my weight would be about the same today as it would be tomorrow morning.  If it happens to be lower, I'll definitely update.  If it's higher...well..you won't know :) Ha! 
206 this morning.  The scale was at a steady 205.8 for 3 out of the 4 days (4th day today) that I weighed myself this week.  I was actually very happy with this since I only went to the gym one time.  My mind and body are ready to get back to the gym, but it was great to have a week off just relaxing and not rushing around.  I should be back in the swing of things by Tuesday morning. 

Starting weight:  222lbs
Current weight:  206lbs
Total lost:  16lbs

Goal:  170lbs
Pounds to go:  36lbs