CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

I might go insane...

Someday you may just find me in the local psych ward singing "twinkle, twinkle, 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 (in the stupid leap frog voice), and You are my sunshine, I'm a little teapot....etc.. as I rock back in forth in the room with my padded walls.  But I do it for this....



and this


If there were a fly on the wall to watch me dance and sing to "I wanna be like you" from The Jungle Book...ahhh that would have been hilarious to watch. Kevin would say.."Mommy is a dork!".  That's the usual reaction daddy gives me. 

  It makes my baby girl smile and giggle though, and that makes me happy too. 
I don't really plan on going to the loony bin...  Just funny how the songs stuck in my head now are no where near what they were 7 months ago.  I wouldn't change this life for the world!!

6 comments:

The Ericksons

CUTE! It is amazing what kids can make you do! Silly dancing in public, songs, making up funny stories...its all worth it!

themurrayfamily

There were 10 in the bed and the little one said roll over....

Over and over and over again! I catch myself humming it at work, in the store, EVERYWHERE!

Have a wonderful Easter!!!

Kate

Anonymous

you almost made me cry! (don't ask me why)..but, it is truly amazing.

I love the Jungle Book by the way!!

Jacinda

that was just a great post. i bet the sound of her laughing is all you need. (-:

Stacy

This is the best part of being a Mommy!! We can act like total idiots and they think it's the greatest thing in the world! LOVE IT! Lance once asked me if I realized how ridiculous he felt when he was "hanging out with a bunch of dudes and busted out into Barney song" HAHAHAHAHA! They are the best!

Rebecca

Blake and I were just talking about this. We both end up singing Backyardigans all the time.....and quoting it. It's pretty sad...