CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

not much going on...

There hasn't been much going on in our household!  Yesterday, Kevin was supposed to appear before the board for his promotion to E-6.  He has been studying and getting things ready for the last few days.  He was really nervous because he only had about a week to prepare for this.  Lauren got up early yesterday so she could give her daddy kisses goodbye! 

I was so nervous for him!  He text me a few hours later to tell me that they lost his paperwork and that he wouldn't go before the board until next month.  He was happy that he would have more time to study but at the same time, he just wanted to get it over with! 
Yesterday was cold and rainy all day!  I am talking a 50 degree difference from the day before.  That is insane! Needless to say, we were cooped up inside all day.  I am in desperate need of some cable television.  I am about to go nuts!  All I have been doing is clean, cook, change diapers, feed, play, facebook, blog, and repeat!  We do have bunny ears, but are only able to pull in Fox.  The only show that is worth watching is Martha Stewart at 9am.  The rest are just trash. Literally.  Judge shows..blah! Maury...holy white trash.  Oh, there is Dr. Oz at 1pm.  I turned it on yesterday right as they were explaining vaginal weights for kegal exercises. Umm...no thanks!  I think I will be calling today for atleast the basic cable package.  I can't handle it anymore.  Somedays I watch Maury, just to watch Maury..and then I wonder if my child's first words are going to be "You ARE the father!" or "Chicken Tetrazinni!" ..so then I turn it off! 
Today is supposed to be a little warmer.  At least the sun is supposed to shine.  There is a possibility that Kevin will be home around lunch time today.  I won't hold my breath..but it would be nice. 
I'll leave you with a picture of my munchkin, who has turned into quite the little diva lately! She is so goofy! I love her!




2 comments:

The Ericksons

'I don't know what she do with the chicken tetrazinni but he love it, I think he want her AND the chicken tetrazinni!'

Haha, your blog just made my day!

Julie S.

The chicken tetrazinni thing is hilarious! I am laughing out loud for sure.