CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

ALMOST 20 weeks..

I cannot believe that Friday I will be 20 weeks! This pregnancy has seriously flown by so far!  I hope now that I have said anything that it will be pokey.  I took a few pictures last weekend.  They aren't the best quality.  The lighting in our bedroom isn't the best and my flash wasn't cooperating.  Please excuse the dorky hand hold in the picture with Kevin!  I had set the timer and about lost my balance when I got in place for the picture! We look so dorky! hahahaha



and of course, it wouldn't be a belly post without my self portrait in the mirror!



Enjoy the belly posts when they are written because they definately won't be happening every week like I did with Lauren.  I just don't feel confident this time around. I barely had time to get back to my old self before I was pregnant again. The size of my belly and the number on the scale seems to be increasing twice as fast as last time.  It is frustrating.  Also, I just don't have the time to spend in front of the mirror getting ready and spending 15 minutes getting the "perfect shot" of my growing belly, like I did before.  Mostly because Lauren is doing this:


and this...

and this! This is an adorable picture of Lauren with mommy at the computer.  Daddy snapped the picture right as Lauren managed to rip the TAB key completely off!! Kid's are so crazy!!!

We are just thrilled to have our little girl back though.  We picked her up in Missouri yesterday.  I'm guessing she was spoiled a bit while she was there.  She is quite clingy today but that's ok.  We both soaked it up last night.  I feel like she has grown so much since she was gone and it's only been one week! But, she seems to be talking more, her hair is longer, she is almost crawling and she doesn't seem like a baby anymore! 
I just love her to pieces!