CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The wind is howling, the hubs is snoring insanely loud, I'm paranoid. My license sticker and registration are no where to be found.  Oh yeah, and they expire Friday..only way to get the replacement is in Illinois, we're in KS.  My weight gain is insane, and it's my own fault.  I am scared that my blood pressure will be high again when I go to the Dr, and again it's probably my own fault.  I wanted to do something fun and upbeat for my 100th post.  Instead I am full of tears and anxiety. 

3 comments:

Julie S.

Oh, honey. Hang in there! Sending prayers your way!

themurrayfamily

Oh sweetie! You are stronger than most mommies I know. I can't imagine taking on everything you have taken on. Kudos to you and yours! I still live in Illinois and got pulled over last week for expired stickers. Hang in there. Tears aren't always bad... sometimes just a wonderful and needed release!

Much love!
Kate

Melanie

Aww, I feel for you, Kristen! So sorry you are down. Hope everything is better soon.