CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My new diet: donuts and pizza

Not really! Just for today...I think! I'm not super inspired to write about anything today.  I have some ideas for upcoming days.  I'm not super inspired to do much of anything today.  Kevin's working all night again. I have a sink full of dishes and I don't feel like cooking for one.  I think Lauren and I are going to head out for donuts for breakfast and pick up a Papa Murphy's pizza fur lunch/supper.  Healthy..not.  Atleast I might get the deLite pizza, the extra thin crust makes it healthier..right?! 
Since we are on the subject of junk food.  Make sure to check out THIS post for a great coupon at Dairy Queen.  Buy one Blizzard and get a second Blizzard for $.25 !! That is a great deal.  I am excited to try their new "OOOOEY GOOOEY Caramel Brownie Blizzard"  You should check out Deal Wise Mommy's blog frequently.  She has some great coupons, both printable and for online use.  I have already recieved some of my great deals in the mail.  Check her out on on my reading list to the right.  She is constantly updating with deals, so she is ususally at the top! Well, I better go change my daughter's wet butt and brush my teeth and hair and try and find a grocery store with a good donut!
Oh and just because...

0 comments: