CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lauren's New Trick

I was getting Lauren undressed and ready for bathtime.  I happened to have the camera in her bedroom and caught her new trick!  She rolls on her belly and then scoots all the way around so that she can play with the wipes.  I did a little "censoring" on her toosh.  I didn't want it flashed all across the internet, no matter how cute those dimples are!! She is becoming quite the little stinker.  Today we made a trip to Target to get some baby proofing supplies.  The only thing left on our list is the baby gate.  The store didn't have one large enough so we are going to check Wal Mart and if they don't either, we will just order online. 
Hope everyone had a great Monday!  We enjoyed having Kevin home today, and the beautiful 70 degree weather.

2 comments:

The Elliotts

too cute!! its almost impossible to change cadens clothes now without him crawling away from me at least 5 times..

Rebecca

Graco has a really extended baby gate. My friends have one that stretches across thier large opening into thier livingroom...I will ask her what kind it is.