CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

daylight savings time or pregnancy insomnia?

What to blame?! How about both.  Everyone else has totally adjusted to the time change with no problems. In fact, I was quite impressed that Lauren woke up and went to bed at her normal times (which really was an hour earlier than the day before!).  How did I luck out?! I have the most precious, content, happy baby.  I am not joking, folks.  This little girl is amazing, and I am not just saying that because she is mine.  Anyways, I will get off my soap box.  The next one, will probably be just like me as a kid.  Lord, help us all.  I turned out alright though :)   People would say as I got older... "You turned into such a sweet girl".  I would think to myself , "was I THAT bad?".  Watch home videos.  Yeah, I was that bad.  I wasn't a terror.  Just a whiner.  Kevin might argue that I still am a whiner.  In the end, I turned out ok..right?! :S!?

SO basically the purpose of this was to say, I CAN'T SLEEP!! I haven't had caffeine for a while now either, so I know that is not the culprit.  The snoring from the gentleman next to me isn't helping much either..and I'm hungry. ARGHH!

2 comments:

Rebecca

Oh, I don't think the hunger will stop anytime soon!!! Hahahahaha :)

I think that's great that Lauren took to time change. We don't time change for another couple of weeks. The kids never do so well... Cara has been waking up at 5am lately....so maybe it will end up being a good time change :)

Jill

I love that picture of her! I'm right there with you on the sleeping thing, I have a feeling it's not the time change though!