CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

You are my sunshine...

My only sunshine...

You make me happy when skies are gray...

You'll never know dear how much I love you...

Please don't take my sunshine away.

So let the sun shine in, face it with a grin.  Smilers never lose, and frowners never win.  So let the sun shine in, face it with a grin.  Open up your heart and let the sun shine in. 



Ever since Lauren was born, this is a song that Kevin and I have sung to her.  In the first few months, it would instantly calm her. Now, it may not stop a fit, but on any day (which we sing it 2-3 times a day)..I know I can get a smile out of her with this song.    I am not sure how this came to be "her song", but what a fitting song it is.  She really is our sunshine.  She makes everything so much better.  We never would have imagined how great are lives are because of Lauren.  God truly blessed us with an amazing, beautiful, smart, strong, mellow, sometimes sassy, darling, and all around great daughter! 
We love you Lauren Grace.

Love, Mommy & Daddy

4 comments:

Julie S.

Awww, how sweet!

Kerri

I saw your comment regarding sleep on the "back to basics" blog and I just knew I would like you! :) What a precious little girl you have and what beautiful photos.

Kerri

I saw your comment regarding sleep on the "back to basics" blog & I knew I'd like you! :) What a beautiful little girl you have & such amazing photos!

Katie

so.....you totally won the bazzle baby giveaway on my blog! Email me at k8tycoz@comcast.net and I will get you hooked up with your prize! Go you!