CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Highlight(s) of my day!

I just wanted to post some things that really made my day yesterday.  I sometimes get caught up in the 'oh woe is me, I am lonely, tired, stressed, fat' hoopla.  But yesterday was  a good day even if Kevin got home from work 2 hours late! 
So here are a few things that made me happy!

-S'more pop tarts ( I am shoveling one in my mouth as I type, so that's another good thing for today too!)
-Having Kevin meet me at the daycare center to do the walk through with us.  He is such a great support.
-Realizing that Lauren will have fun with all of the other little kids her age and will do just fine playing with bubbles and playing outside, and snack time and nap time and reading time! Woo..I want to go to daycare :)
Here is the little stinker, just chillin' out in the waiting room while mommy fills out some paperwork.  She is just amazing! 
-It was sunny and 85 yesterday. Enough said.
-Phone call to my sister Stephanie.
-Lauren's new wagon arrived and she loves it!
-Subway's Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Sandwich...and it's low(er) sodium because it's not "lunch meat".
-Going shopping at the Px with Lo, she loves riding in the shopping cart. 
-Wondering how I am going to hold my baby, ( I couldn't take the cart in the bathroom because I had merchandise in it), wiggle my pants down with one arm, etc. etc. without dropping her..and then being pleasantly surprised by this little contraption.  This truly brightened my day!  Best invention EVER!!!!!!!
 **and this was all before noon**
-Lauren taking a 2 1/2 hour nap!
-I got an hour nap, and crafting time, and cleaning time, and snuggle time too when she woke up.  She then fell asleep on my lap for another 45 minutes. 
-Phone call from my mamma!
-Lauren's new castle swing/slide came today. She now has something other than our coffee table to climb on!
-Lauren crawled 4 real crawl steps.
-Ice Tea
-Ignoring the census worker who knocked on my door for 10 min.
-Hot dogs/brats on the grill.
-Lauren and her daddy dancing to Frank Sinatra
-Hanging out with Kevin by ourselves even if it was for only 30 min.
-And making it through another crazy day!!



-Hope your day was as blessed as mine!
 

1 comments:

Rebecca

I just love the days that are good!! We've had a couple of good days lately :) It just makes everything worth it!!