CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick or Treat

My cute little bumble bee!

My adorable little Kae-bug lady bug :)

This is about the best picture I could get of them together.  It's still cute even though Lauren hardly ever looks at the camera anymore.

She's so darn cute!  Look at the joy and laughter on her face.  Priceless.  P.S. Look at that stinger! Love it!!

Sweet, sweet Kaelin. 
Still at the stage where I can actually get her to smile for pictures.  I could just eat her up.  She has the most precious little smile and dimples. 

We had such a great time. It was last minute but we decided to trick or treat on our block on the Friday before Halloween.  We went with our neighbor and her daughter.  My neighbor's husband happens to be deployed with Kevin.  They have a daughter Kaelin..spelled the exact same way as our little Kaelin. How crazy is that?! 
Lauren ran from door to door with big Kaelin. Little Kaelin, stayed in her stroller with me.  The girls had so much fun. Lauren would say "Trick or Treating" hehehe when asking for candy. It was too cute. When I'd say "Say, thank you, Lauren" she'd said "Thank you, Lauren" HA! Gotta love 2 year olds. 

I was hoping that Kevin would be home to take them trick or treating for the first time.  There will be many years ahead I'm sure.