CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Play Area







I have recently been trying to to more activities throughout the day with the girls.  They just didn't have enough room on their high chair trays to color.  It was just too tight of a space for both crayons/paints and the paper.  They were getting frustrated and so was I.  My parents had given us a child size table that my siblings and I used as kids.  My mom suggested after we moved here that we put it in the corner of our kitchen.  At first I wasn't too keen on having it in there. I thought it would make our kitchen too crowded.  The other day though, I had a wild hair and decided to give it a try.  The girls and I made a trip to Hobby Lobby that morning as well and picked up a new chalk board and a magnetic cork board.  With a 40% off coupon, I only spent $20 for both! 


Lauren woke up early to color.  


Lauren learning shapes and learning to glue.  She had a lot of fun!



Displaying her artwork.


She is too smart for her own britches.  She gets every single one of them right every time now.  Her brain is such a sponge and she catches on to things very quickly...now if only she caught on so fast with potty training.  :)  










3 comments:

Corrina Dea

I love this!!! I wish I had space for my kids as well. Right now we use our kitchen table for eating, crafting, sewing, office work, and probably more. What a great space to show off all the girls' work!

nicki

I love how you display their artwork! Such a creative idea!

Jill

This is such a great idea!