CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Absent

I thought I would take a few minutes and explain my lack of posting.  1. Of course you know that Kevin is home and for the first time in a year I am not a slave to my computer SO I rarely get on for very long anymore. I do most stuff with my phone and I'm not too thrilled with the Blogger app I have on my phone. 2.  Since my last post we hosted Thanksgiving.  My Wednesday and Thursday were spent peeling 10lbs of pototoes, baking pies, helping Kevin prepare the turkey, spending time with family and eating, eating, eating.  3.  Black Friday.  4.  Getaway weekend with Kevin.  and unfortunately. 5.  The passing of my wonderful dear grandmother. <<-- I am having a hard time with the last one.  Lots of tears shed.  Of course that means another impromptu trip to Illinois.  So with the added packing and getting stuff ready, I have not had time to sit down and post much.  Maybe with all of the extra car time I will have in the next few weeks, I will be able to catch up. 
See you soon..