CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Homecoming: Part One


The day has finally came and went! It went by all so fast but so slow at the same time!  The few days before, I was a bundle of nerves.  Bundle of nerves is an understatement. I was a wreck. I was nervous, scared, excited, happy, etc etc..  As with anything with the Army..things ALWAYS change.  As the weeks went by and the end of the deployment ended, the final date changed at least 4 times. Shoot, it even changed within the last 48 hours.  He originally was supposed to be home on Sunday night around 10pm but on Saturday around noon we found out that we were not going to be seeing him until Monday morning...my heart sank...but after my initial "down" time, I came to accept that God knew what was best for our family and for all of the other soldiers.  Monday morning is what it was going to be...but now I had 2 more days to wait! AHHHH!!!

To be continued.......

(The pictures above were taken after we found out that Kevin had landed in the states, but we had not been reunited at that time.)