CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Showered with love..

This past Saturday, Karla and I were the guests of honor at a baby shower thrown for us by my sister in law Amy and mother in law Kathy. It was a beautiful shower with great food, great company and great gifts for our new addition! Here are a few pictures from the day! Enjoy!

31 weeks 3 days :)





My favorite parts of the shower were the fun games, and the delicious chocolate fountain with fresh strawberries and other goodies to dip in the gooey goodness!
Kevin and I are so very thankful for all the gifts we received. Even more thankful for the love, support and prayers from family and friends as we start a new chapter in our lives!

1 comments:

Julie S.

Wow, baby girl has lots of pretty things to choose from! :) How fun!

And to answer your question- at my 30 week appt. and sonogram, they noticed baby boy's head was measuring large- but since he had just recently dropped, they said they wanted to do another sono at 35 weeks to double check. Sure enough, he was still measuring large. We'll see. I also didn't have much of a time period to go off of when I got pregnant because I only had one cycle after going off the pill...so it's possible! Don't stress! :)