CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

A Quarter of a Century

A quarter of a century ago...I was born! Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate my 25th birthday! Thanks as well to everyone who sent me well wishes via facebook and phone texts. It was so great to hear from everyone! Thank you to my Mom for the adorable bibs/burp clothes. Kevin and I both love them very much! Thanks to the Trosen's for the baby lotion and super cute ducky hooded towel! I knew what it was even though Kevin thought it was a Halloween outfit! :) Baby girl will be super snuggly in it! Thank you to Kathy for the maternity shirt and the yummy dessert! Green is my favorite color and your chocolate dessert was divine. Thanks to Jess, Craig and family for the homemade card, I am going to save it and use it in my baby's scrapbook because it's too cute to not save it! And last but not least...Thank you to baby girl who graced me with my first 2 belly stretch marks and an even more stretched out belly button :) Only 9 1/2 more weeks til I get to meet you sweet baby girl! Daddy and I are super excited! You will be so loved! 30 weeks 4 days

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥

Happy Birthday!!!! I LOVE the towel thing that Kevin thought was a Halloween outfit! Funny! Have a wonderful day!

Rebecca

Happy Birthday! I loved turning 25. It was fantastic!