CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sugar & Spice


Well...it's a girl! I had my 29 week check up today and all is well. My placenta has migrated up as the uterus was growing, so no worries with that anymore. Baby is just the right size, heartrate 138, and still right on track to be due on August 26th! I have had a cold/allergies for about a week now. It seems to be getting better. As far as pregnancy goes, everything else is great. Sleeping is harder and harder and each and everyday even more uncomfortable. I have found that our couch works the best sometimes.


I am a little disappointed in the ultrasound pictures that we got. While at our appt. she took several of feet and hands etc, and when we got home to look at the cd, there were only a few pictures..one a profile and the other a straight on face. It was so amazing to see baby girl opening and shutting her eyelids and smacking her lips! Well 75 more days to go. My next appointment is in another 4 weeks, but I will definately keep you posted in between now and then!
Love all!
Kevin, Kristen & baby GIRL! :) :) :) :) :)

3 comments:

Melanie

Yay! Congratulations! Girls are so much fun (boys are too, but girls get cute dresses and bows in their hair!). I am so excited for you two!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥

I am so glad for you! I am thankful that your placenta has moved up too!

Julie S.

Congratulations! :) Are you so glad you found out? Have fun keeping the name a secret. It's been a challenge, but oh so fun!