CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

30 weeks



Helloo...30 weeks! Now it really seems like baby girl could be here so soon! I don't really have much to blog about this week. I feel huge, and look huge too! My mom has been great, sending me baby outfits/blankets that were mine as a child. I can't wait to dress her up in them and compare photos! Thanks mom! You are the best! Other than that..just working hard. I am working 4 days a week. It hasn't been too bad yet. I notice that I am sweating more and A LOT slower! Everyone at work has been accomidating and very helpful though. I have said that I hope I go into labor while at work since it is literally across the street from the hospital. Well...maybe there will be more to post next week :) Love everyone! Keep in touch!
Kristen

3 comments:

Julie S.

So exciting! I am also moving a bit slower these days, and I am about to freeze Brandon out of this house I think!

Anonymous

I wish I could be there closer to you and I would help out a lot more!!!
Then I would probably drive you nuts!
Kara is going to garage sales tomorrow to see what she can find for "baby girl". She said she wished you lived closer too because she wants to spoil her big time.
Love and miss you!

Anonymous

Happy Birthday today Kristen - June 21!!! The picture you sent me today of you is just adorable! You look cute pregnant!
Also can I have that white shirt that you are wearing with the picture of Kevin when you are done being preggers??? I love that shirt!! hehe!