CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

28 weeks



Happy 28 weeks! Only 84 days to go! Nothing much has really changed in the last week. It is just getting increasingly harder to sleep through the night. Of course, this is just the beginning and I'm sure my body is just preparing for what is to come in 3 months! I find myself waking up at all hours of the night...WIDE AWAKE! (It's 2am..couldn't fall back to sleep so I thought I'd blog!) I feel great otherwise. I find myself just more wore out than I ever have before! I get home from work and just want to go to sleep! I force myself to stay up, knowing that if I would take a nap in the evening that I would for sure be up all night long. But now at 2 am, being wide awake...I am wondering why I didn't just let myself indulge in a nap. I'm up in the middle of the night anyway!

On a different note, I just want to thank my Mom and family for the Pack n' Play bassinett/travel crib you can see in the background of the picture above. It is so great! The colors and pattern are neutral and very attractive! I think my favorite features are that it is so light weight and has wheels so I can just pull it close to me in the middle of the night if needed. We also received a Eddie Bauer diaper bag that is very gender neutral brown color from my family as well. I wanted something that we could both carry but I didn't want animals or characters on it..This bag is perfect! (picture will come soon)! Thank you again to my family for EVERYTHING! I Love you and miss you! (p.s. of course here is the weekly self portrait!..and I'm not sure why my face is blurry in the picture above..but you still get the idea that I am HUGE!!!!)

And on a super exciting note.. my brother Jordan and sister Kara both celebrated graduations this last weekend. Jordan graduated from Normal Community High School in Normal, IL. Jordan plans to attend junior college this fall after a summer of traveling with family and his youth group! Kara graduated from Parkland College in Champaign, IL. She graduated with a Associates in Applied Sciene/ Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA). Kara was offered a job in a suburb of Chicago at a nursing home. She is making the move to the big city in a few weeks! Kevin and I are very proud of both of them. We are bummed we couldn't make it to the festivities but are looking forward to seeing everyone this fall!

1 comments:

Anonymous

I'm not waiting till fall girlfriend!! I'll be up there in August or sooner if little one decides to come early! You look cute pregnant and I'm really glad you like the stuff!