CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Backyard Art

It was another beautiful day here in Cass Lake. There was not a cloud in the sky! After Kevin got off work, we grilled out and took a walk around the property. Here are a few of the photos we took from our walk!










And last but not least...the weekly belly shot. Although a little unconventional..probably my favorite so far! Kevin and I had fun making shadows on the side of the barn. Ashleigh introduced me to a website called www.picnik.com .. It has been a lot of fun using it to edit photos and have fun with colors/collages. I hope you all enjoy! And the finished product of both pictures combined. This is THE best way to describe how I feel about my baby "Pat" right now :)

P.S. And a big thank you to Kevin who put up with me asking him to make shadows with his hands and take pictures of my belly shadow til I found a shot that I approved of! I love you! :)