CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

24 weeks


24 weeks...16 more to go! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by already. It is hard to believe that in a little over 100 days we will have a precious little baby!!!!
We registered online for some essentials at Target. Right now we are trying to decide on the crib that we are going to buy. We found a few in our price range that convert to toddler/day bed and then eventually into a headboard for a full bed. I have the best mom in the world who was able to snag some good deals on some gently used baby items (swing, bouncy chair, changing table, bottle dryer, and the list goes on!) Mom, thank you so much for all you have done! We love you and wish we could see you soon!!! Our plan is to hit up some garage sales as the weather gets nice. I love a good deal! We decided we really need to get our butts in gear. Time sure is flying by and right now the only thing we have is a onesie that someone gave to us as a gift. It is so adorable!
On a different note, things at work are VERY busy the next 2-3 weeks, but I am happy to have some time off at the end of May, early June and then another hygienist will be taking one day a week from me to give me a break! Hopefully she will be able to cover my maternity leave too. Well, this was a totally random blog. I am not the best at this yet. I wish a very Happy Mother's Day this Sunday to all of the wonderful mothers reading this and maybe something exciting and fun will come along to write about!
Adios!!!

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥

That is a cute Onesie!!!

Rebecca

I love finding good deals on things too! Isn't it so much fun registering?? I can't wait to see your little one :)

Anonymous

Well I would be a better mom and grandma if I could get those things up to you but I promise they will be there before the baby arrives!!! Who knows by then I may have more!
Love and miss you!!
Gramma Deb! How's that sound???