CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love Kevin and "Pat"



I would just like to wish my wonderful husband a HAPPY 29th Birthday! You always have a way to make me feel so special and loved. No matter how sad, or mad, I can sometimes get..you always find a way to make it better! I cannot wait to spend many more happy years together!

And I would like to wish my future baby..Happy 27 weeks today! Thank you for not giving me heartburn or tap dancing on my bladder(this week)! Keep up the good work! It is very much appreciated! I can't wait to meet you in about 90 days!!! I love you baby "Pat" :)

**"Pat" is the nickname we gave our baby from the minute we found out we were pregnant. It is a joke from the old SNL skit where they aren't sure if "Pat" is a man/woman...*** In case anyone was wondering!

3 comments:

Julie S.

So cute! We nicknamed ours "Bruno" because my sister hates that name, and since we are keeping it a secret, we like to harass her.

Melanie

Tell Kevin happy birthday from the Ireland cousins! It's funny, because today is also David's birthday!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥

You are so funny!!! Happy Birthday Kevin and baby Pat week 27! We love all of you!