CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yay for internet!

We finally were able to sign up for internet. Yay! I am looking forward to keeping in touch more with family and friends from Illinois, as well as keeping everyone posted on the pregnancy.

Tomorrow starts a busy week..or spring/summer I should say.. I will start working 5 days a week at the dental office in Bemidji. I will do this until I go on maternity leave..or it gets to be too much. Keep us in your prayers!! We will be in touch soon, and if you are lucky maybe you'll see a baby bump picture soon.
-Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous

It does make your FAMILY in Illinois happy!

Karen

I look forward to seeing more updates from you! I'll be praying for you guys. And good luck with your job!