CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Over half way there!!! 124 days to go



Today is my day off and I intend on not doing anything,except for spending time with Kevin when he gets off at 2! I apologize for the ruffled appearance and greasy hair!!..part of my "not doing anything" included sleeping in and lounging around in comfy clothes!! I just think this shirt is too cute now that I have a belly. I found this treasure in the back of my closet... It is one of those shirts that I never wore before because I thought it made me look pregnant...so now I can wear it :) I feel so big already! Everything is so new to me! Any advice and encouragement is greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥

I like your shirt too!!! Hope you had fun this afternoon!!!

Julie S.

Cute top! My 25 week pic that I just posted is a shirt that I have had that I thought I looked pregnant in before. My how things change!

Rebecca

I lvoe your shirt! I love that you are taking tons of pictures :)

Cindy

You look awesome! Part of the joy of being pregnant (joy can be viewed differently by some) is getting the feeling that your stomach couldn't possibly get bigger- and then it does...
Trust me, you look amazing, and that feeling won't last for much longer!! Have fun while it lasts:)