CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter! This is a picture of my new bright yellow shirt that I just bought!! I am 20 weeks and growing fast. It is such a different feeling to wake up and nothing fits. It was like one day I just popped. Please excuse the awkward angle and clarity of the photos. I have just been taking them of myself in the mirror with my cell phone until we get a new battery for our digital camera.
I am feeling great! I still get heartburn every so often, but I guess that is normal. As the baby grows, it just pushes everything up! The Dr. recommended that I drink liquid Maalox. Although it is disgusting, it really works!
I have my next check up on Wednesday so I will keep everyone posted.
-Kristen