CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

22 weeks today



I couldn't sleep (Kevin snores too loud)...so i figured I would just get up a little earlier and watch the news and update everyone!


Good news on the work end...The office I work at has hired a part time dental hygienist to work 1-2 days a week or fill in for me when needed. This is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders! For the last 5 months I was the only one there with no subs to help out when I was feeling under the weather. I either had to grin and bear it or cancel my patients for the day. Not a big deal..I only went home from work one time. But as the summer progresses I will have Dr.'s appts. more often and will need more time off work. So it's just great to have someone there to help out!!






On a different note, it has been nice enough to start up the grill the last 2 nights!! A big thanks to Kevin who even went outside in the cold and drizzles last night to cook me a bbq chicken breast. I love him so much! He has been so great throughout this pregnancy. Even though my waistline is expanding, my pants don't fit..stretch marks are beginning to show on my hips and my face breaks out occasionally..... Everyday he tells me more than once that I am beautiful and that he loves me so much! I am just so thankful that God brought us together. I could not imagine my life without him. He is the love of my life!






2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥

You guys are so cute! I am glad things at work are going so well!!! We too have gotten our grill going! It's so fun to do this!

Cindy

Hey Kristen! You look so cute! Congratulations on the new baby-in the-works. Glad to hear everything is going well. Keep in touch!