CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My week in cell phone photos...

Lauren pouting over her breakfast. 

"No eggs!!!"

Faker Faker... She was awfully picky on this particular morning.  It was nothing out of the ordinary, she just was not going to eat her eggs.
She has a fake laugh now, and it's hilarious.


She is such a sweetie.  Sleeping, she looks just like she did as a baby.

Kaelin playing at her appointment. She is such a big girl! Walking, climbing, sitting in big girl chairs! I really wish we had this table set.  I love it and the girls do too everytime we are there!  It is the perfect size!

Riding the slides with Lauren at Fort Riley's Oktoberfest. 

I have been debating for quite some time whether to leave my hair the way it is above. Just curl it and still have the ability to pull up if I want...or to cut it into a short bob again..

Me & Kae bug!

Mommy & boo boo bear

Sleeping soundly in mommy's bed! :)

I love this, and I want to make one of my own for my house. I love love love this verse. 

2 comments:

tealights

I must admit, Lauren pouting over her breakfast is totally how I feel every morning over my coffee! The girlies are so cute! And I like your hair in that pic:)

Julie S.

Those pictures are so cute! Your girls are adorable! And I LOVE your hair curled like that!