CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kaelin 3 months

My K-bug is 3 months old (yesterday).  It seems like just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital.  I just can't believe how fast both of my little girls are growing up.  I only wish their daddy was here in the states to see them grow up.  It seems like the year from being born to one year of age is when they change the most.
Both girls had their well check last Thursday.


Kaelin Deborah - 3 months
Weight: 9lbs 1.5oz (90th percentile)
Height: 24 3/4 in.   (90th percentile)


Kaelin had to get 3 shots, and she was not very happy.  I expected her to stop crying after a little bit, but nope..this little girl has some lungs on her.  She cried and screamed at the top of her lungs for a good 10 minute afterwards.  Periodically throughout the afternoon and evening she would let out a few wails.  We gave her some Tylenol before bed and she slept for nearly 11 hours.  She was exhausted.

Miss Lauren Grace also had her check up at the same time as her sister, Kaelin.  Lauren had to get her follow up flu shot, and 2 immunizations.  She took it like a champ.  She cried for about 20 seconds and then was back to her busy body self.

Lauren Grace - 15 months
Weight: 24lbs (68th percentile)
Height: 33 inches  (98th percentile)

Both girls are tall like their daddy!
They are growing leaps and bounds everyday.  It's so fun to watch them interact with each other the older they get.  Looking back when I found out that I was pregnant with Kaelin when Lauren was only 4 months, old.  I thought, NO WAY is this happening.  I can't handle this.  Now, I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love my darling little girls and I know they will have a special bond as they get older too.
Love you to pieces Boo Boo & K-bug!! MUAH!!!





0 comments: