CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

All around Teriyaki sauce/marinade:


1/4 c. soy sauce
1 T honey
3 T orange juice or pineapple juice
1 T packed brown sugar
1 t sesame oil
1 minced garlic clove
1 T minced peeled fresh ginger

Thanks to Kevin's Aunt Mandy in Indiana for this amazing recipe!  It is so delcious.  Kevin and I have used it for fried rice and stir fry.  Mandy and her family have used it for chicken wings too! It would be great with pork, chicken and beef.  It is really tasty and I hope you all give it a try. 
Fresh ginger is a must for this recipe.  Don't let that frighten you.  Whatever you do not peel and use, you can place in plastic bag and freeze for a later use! 
Because it is a marinade/sauce. I am anxious to hear if any of my readers try this and if they like it and what they used it for!  

1 comments:

Rebecca

I am thinking we might just try this tonight :) It sounds super delish!!