CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

A little comparison

30 weeks 1 day   
July 10, 2010


30 weeks pregnant with Lauren
June 17, 2009

It has been fun to look back at pictures and ask Kevin if I look bigger or smaller, etc.  I feel much bigger.  I had not completely lost all of my pregnancy weight from Lauren when I found out that I was pregnant again.  I have been struggling a lot with self image this time around.  I just feel huge!  Last time I was concerned with stretch marks.  This time it's my face being puffy, arms, butt, thighs, boobs, toes, feet, hands.  Nothing fits!    I wear a lot of stretchy pants and probably wouldn't make it through the day without crying if I didn't have the most amazing husband who tells me I am beautiful atleast 3 times a day. 
I am hoping that things will start to cool off a bit here in Kansas, so maybe we can take some walks in the evening.  When it's in the 90's/100's...I am not real keen on it.

Well, I think I am going to head back to bed.  We got home from vacation yesterday afternoon.  I should probably get some more rest before Lauren gets up for the day and I regret getting up with Kevin at 4:45am. 
Now that we are home, and back into the swing of things...I will TRY and update a little more often.

1 comments:

Jill

You look great! I struggled too with those same issues when I was pregnant. I can't believe you are 30 weeks already, it seems like it has gone so quickly (easy for me to say) :) Hang in there!!