CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

HEAT WAVE


It has been so hot here in Kansas!  I am not used to this heat.  Nor, do I particularly enjoy it while being pregnant either.  Thank goodness for air conditioning!  Kevin got off early Friday, so we went to the pool.  It was so nice!  The cool water felt amazing in the near 100 degree heat!
Lauren was loving the water as well.  She loved playing in the little fountains that they had in the shallow end. 

She especially loved spending time with her daddy since he is working a 24 hour shift Saturday/Sunday.

Overall, we had a great time!  Lauren was passed out asleep before we even left the parking lot.  She ended up napping til 6pm...which made for a very late bedtime. Oh well!


Hope you are all enjoying your weekend as well.  Lauren and I ventured to Target, then to the pool again today.  The temp was nice and hot again but the water was super chilly.  I bought her a floaty ring thing to sit in, but I about passed out trying to blow it up.  I guess Kevin will have to tackle it when he gets home.  Right now, Lauren is napping, I managed to sneak in a shower, and a blog, and hopefully a little couch time before she wakes up.  I think we are meeting Kevin on post later for supper.  Laundry can wait for another day.

0 comments: