CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in: 215.6

Hello all! 
Down a little over a half pound from last week.  I was hoping for more but it is what it is. 
I had some killer workouts this week.  Club Circuit Boxing whoooooped my butt. BIG TIME.  I burned around 700 calories in the hour long class. I could barely walk for 2 days but it was well worth it.
I'm still working towards 205 by August 31.  That's around 10lbs in 5 weeks. Totally doable.  Counting on you all to hold me accountable!

Sorry this is short, but I'm spending my time with Kevin and the girls today since Kevin's working all weekend. 
I hope you all have a great weekend!

Starting weight:  222lb
Current weight:  215.6
Total lost:  6.4


2 comments:

Annette

232.8 for me, which is an improvement. We did pretty well with healthy eating, and I did exercise each day. Yay! :) Good job this week, Kristen!

Kristen

Awesome, Annette! That's great. I know things have been hectic with your grandma but you're still sticking to it. Praying for you all! Have a good weekend.