CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

I have linked up with Erica @ Our Beautiful Chaos for this photo challenge!  Lately it's been tough to find inspiration to blog.  Our life has been a little nutty and I don't think it's going to settle down anytime soon.  I thought this would be a fun way to keep up on my blog without having to think too much!  My DSLR camera is packed away at this moment so the first few weeks I will just be using my phone. 

Day One : Self Portrait.





 Let it be known that this wasn't the first picture I took  before I approved it to be "post worthy".  Honestly, 3 years ago, you wouldn't have caught me dead without makeup on and my hair done.  In fact today, I am surprised that I actually have my hair clean and blow dried.  You are getting me in this picture, completely vulnerable, bare faced, somewhat self conscious, but happy.  Happy that I have a man that loves me no matter what I look like.  I may be in yoga pants and not a drop of make up on my face, but when I look like this, he still makes me feel like I am the most gorgeous woman in the world.