CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Meal time.

Do you ever feel you cook the same things for your kids everyday? I do.  I want to give them a variety of foods and healthy foods too.  I just don't want to feel like I am spending my entire day in the kitchen.  It seems to feel that way some days.  Right now things are a little crazy.  I know once Kevin comes home, we will have dinner every night together and most likely have leftovers which will turn into a quick lunch the next day.  I still have a few months before he is home though.  Any suggestions for toddler meals? Snacks that  I can prepare in advance?  Meals I can prepare in advance and freeze?  Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks..Anything will help! Thanks!

1 comments:

Bridget

I just answered this question on someone else's blog the other day. Tried to copy and paste the info, but she has it copyrighted so I can't (even though its my words I am copying). I couldn't figure out how to email her so here is the link to it:

http://www.throughcloudedglass.com/2011/07/bored-with-dinner-and-poll.html