CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Don't give up on me yet...

I know I have been lacking with my posts. In fact it has been nearly 3 weeks since I last posted. We've just been busy with family and friends and getting ready for our move back to Kansas.  We are sad to be leaving everyone here in Illinois.  I hope they all know how much we've appreciated their help throughout this long deployment. Especially to my parents who let us live at their house.  The girls are getting bigger and more active and we're trying to figure out schedules and feeding habits for Kaelin.  It' s just been plain busy and I really haven't felt like blogging.  I will get back to it sooner or later.  Continue to check in and you might just see an update one of these days...or weeks.  I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to showing you pictures of our new house in a few weeks!!

1 comments:

Julie S.

So excited to see photos of your new house! Best of luck with everything as you prepare.