CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 4: Something Green

Something Green, Army green.
This cell phone picture doesn't do this justice.  It was quite awesome.  The girls and I were sitting on the deck and I heard Lauren say "airplane!" and I turned around to see this flying right over us heading towards the airport that is only a couple miles away.  This pictures makes it appear far away but it was really very close to us.  I am going to have my DSLR ready and within reach from now on so we can get a better picture. 
I'm not sure exactly what the plane is called, but it was one of those giant, army green, cargo planes.  I'm sure Kevin would know the exact make and model of it, but I like my description better.  Giant, Army GREEN, Cargo plane.  :)

1 comments:

Bridget

I know that your time in Illinois probably seem forever long, but I can't believe you are gone already. We hardly got to see each other and I am sorry for that. Having kids makes life busy! I hope that these last few months go by so fast for you! You are so strong Kristen and I can't wait to see pictures you post from you and the girls reunion with Kevin! Love you!