CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Weightloss update

I recently reached another milestone.  40lbs lost!  It took a while to get back in the groove after Kevin left, but I slowly but surely am getting there.  Lately I have the craving to eat all the time! (No, not pregnant) ..maybe pmsing? I just want to eat, eat, eat! grrr.  Oh well. I've been trying to work out at least 5 days a week.  I have started to take the girls to the gym with me in the morning.  That itself is another story.  My new form of cardio is a spin class.  It's so hard but such an awesome workout.  I feel so amazing when I am done.  My butt, however, does not.  I haven't quite built up my butt callous yet.  We'll get there! 
Here are some pics along the way of my progess.  Next goal 50lbs lost by July 4th!!!