CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weight loss update


Ok..so I was supposed to lose 40lbs before I got this baby, but my husband loves me and said I had done a great job already and got it for me anyway.  Plus it was on sale for $100 off and no shipping via Amazon.com.  I got it just a few days before Kevin's R&R.  I was so excited and thankful to have it to document our time together. 
As it stood when Kevin got home I was at 211.8.  I gained some during our time together, but that is understood considering we ate out A LOT, and when we weren't eating out, we were eating very very well :)   We had such an amazing time together. 
The day after he left I weighed 215.8 so a 4lb weight gain. When I weighed yesterday after one week I was back down to 212lbs. 
I am going to keep it up. 12lbs til my 50lb goal! That doesn't mean that will be the end of it though, but we will talk more about that later.




Oh and take a look at my HANDSOME husband who has lost over 40lbs since November too!

4 comments:

Ashley

HI!
I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I have been a follower for a little while..but, just got around to catching up! I'm SO glad I did, too!!!
I'm so glad to find a real weight loss blog! I started in Feb and have lost 10 lbs. I'm currently about 235, so we're pretty close. I' still trying to lose weight, and would love any tips/advice.
joshandashleythames(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Thanks!!! :)

Jill

You both look GREAT!

Julie S.

You guys look great!

Bridget

You look fantastic Kris...I love your purple shirt! Kevin also looks great! Miss you and we need to get together again soon!