CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lauren's "first" Haircut


After many mornings and evenings of tears and "say sorry mommy" and refusals to let me brush her hair..we (Kevin, Lauren and I) made the decision to get her hair cut.  Back in November we took her to get her very first haircut and it resulted in us chickening out and only cutting 1/4inch off ..if that!  So this time was a big deal and we chopped it off. 7 whole inches!  I almost had a minor heart attack with the first cut.  Standing there as it fell to the floor, I was thinking to myself that I made the wrong decision.  Once it was all said and done, I know it was the best decision.  She looks absolutely adorable!  It is super easy to maintain, no more tangles and most of all, no more tears.