CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day One: Your view today.


My view yesterday morning was that of paint.  Lauren's favorite time of the day is crafts.  She can't quite say crafts and says "Mommy, I want to do craps!"  We have tried correcting her many times but "craps time" it is.  Haha.  I made the joke yesterday that I wish "craps time" was when she was actually crapping in the toilet and not in her diaper.  Someday! We'll work on that more in the future. In the meantime, "craps time" will have to do!  I love her excitement and joy over little things like paint and crayons and even sometimes just plain water to paint on a chalkboard.  Does anyone else have any fun creative ideas for crafts with kids?  I'm running out of things to do with her and don't want her to get bored.

1 comments:

Julie S.

I am TERRIBLE about doing this kind of stuff with Brayden, and I know I need to do more of it. Hilarious that she calls it craps! love it!